"A Bit About Me......

My name is Kim Hinojosa and I am a mother of three amazing boy's. I graduated from the University of North Alabama where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I began my teaching career in August of 1996 where I taught Physical Education and was the Head Volleyball Coach in Baldwin County. I am responsible for the mental and physical development of teen age girls at the high school level.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

You Have Questions?..........Let's Get Answers!

In today's society we are faced with a lot of issues we aren't sure we understand. This section of the blog was developed for students to ask questions that may be difficult for them to discuss in person. The question's can range anywhere from normal anatomy questions, weight loss, all the way to concerns about peer pressure. By using the question/answer method a lot of students who are afraid to ask a particular question or discuss and issue might be helped by other students who aren't as shy and will speak out. If everyone participates regularly I feel we will see that everyone seems to deal with the same pressures and is looking for the same answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment