"A Bit About Me......

My name is Kim Hinojosa and I am a mother of three amazing boy's. I graduated from the University of North Alabama where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I began my teaching career in August of 1996 where I taught Physical Education and was the Head Volleyball Coach in Baldwin County. I am responsible for the mental and physical development of teen age girls at the high school level.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Peer Pressure....What Society Is Trying To Make Us!

Today's society places a lot of demands on today's teens and in this blog we will deal with those issues. It will take weekly articles from magazines, TV or regular high school problems and address those issues. This will allow each student to express their views on how these demands effect their lives and the lives of their friends. It will allow them to ask questions for other student's to answer and give a more well rounded view in different areas. It will also allow them to speak openly about issues that are effecting their lives and help prevent other student's from having to deal with those same problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment