"A Bit About Me......

My name is Kim Hinojosa and I am a mother of three amazing boy's. I graduated from the University of North Alabama where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I began my teaching career in August of 1996 where I taught Physical Education and was the Head Volleyball Coach in Baldwin County. I am responsible for the mental and physical development of teen age girls at the high school level.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exercise And Your Body

This will be a weekly blog that will deal with the benefits that exercise has on the body. It will go in depth with the mental aspect, cardiovascular aspect and the physical aspect of physical education. There will be weekly question and answer sessions dealing with that particular weeks activities and what each student remembers. There will be step by step instruction to weight management, weight lifting, cardio and abdominal workouts to help familiarize the students with different ways to tone and build the body. This sight will also allow each student to log their progress for both the student and I to monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment