"A Bit About Me......

My name is Kim Hinojosa and I am a mother of three amazing boy's. I graduated from the University of North Alabama where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I began my teaching career in August of 1996 where I taught Physical Education and was the Head Volleyball Coach in Baldwin County. I am responsible for the mental and physical development of teen age girls at the high school level.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogs As A Teaching Tool

Using blogs as a teaching tool is a little different in Physical Education than it is in other subjects. These blogs will be similar in some areas but they will also have a mind of their own. The blogs I created will give my students a different way to understand more about the mental side of physical education along with the activities. It will give them an outlet for asking questions and discussing issues with other students that may be difficult for them during the class. Young women today are confronted with so many different types of peer pressure and have no where to turn. This is my first step in giving my students a better understanding of today's world for their own piece of mind!

This section will allow each student to blog about their progress in the class in all areas of health and fitness, weight management and skills. They will be able to express their likes and dislikes about the class and give suggestions on how to improve the class and make it more interesting and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment