"A Bit About Me......

My name is Kim Hinojosa and I am a mother of three amazing boy's. I graduated from the University of North Alabama where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I began my teaching career in August of 1996 where I taught Physical Education and was the Head Volleyball Coach in Baldwin County. I am responsible for the mental and physical development of teen age girls at the high school level.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

iGoogle As A Tool

This sight was developed to help my students in all areas. It has individual links for each subject in school where the students can go and seek help in their classes. This is a great technology to use in the classroom allowing the students to get help and also be creative. Student's can use the class account or set up their own page and put the tools they feel are most useful to them. This allows them to be productive and creative all at the same time. This page allows the teacher to have class notes for the students to view, class assignments and anything else that is beneficial to the class. One of my favorite aspects is the way the students can keep up with world news by a single click of the mouse. Out of all the technology tools this is one of may favorites to be used in Physical Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment